Fireproof Filler Full Product List
Fireproof foam pad [MG-1000]
It is a modified urethane product facilitating construction work. It is a fireproof filler for the penetration area with excellent elasticity, fireproof, soundproof, and sealing property.
Technical Data: Based on 20 ℃, relative humidity 60%
(Other thickness is available on order)
- Fireproof filling in the penetration area (metal pipes and ducts, etc.) in the fire protection zone
- Fireproof filling in the metal pipe (up to 100A) penetration area
How to use
- Clean around the penetration areas.
- Apply masking tape to prevent staining in the surrounding areas.
- Cut the foam pad slightly larger than the size of the opening, and compress it identical to certified structure.
- Apply fireproof sealant at a constant thickness around the cable or joint in the opening.
- Remove the masking tape after application.
- Until the fireproof sealant is completely cured, be careful not to have it contaminated by rain or dirt, or damaged by impact.
※ This data is the general product information provided to help consumers to work as much as possible.
Please contact us if you need any specific data or have inquiries about the product.