Fireproof Cable Filling System
A fireproof filling structure system to prevent the spread of fire through the penetration area in the event of fire when electric cable (booth duct) penetrates the wall or floor in the fire protection zone.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ordinance No. 238 (2015. 10. 07) – Regulations about the criteria in evacuation and fireproof structure of buildings
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Notification No. 2016-416 – Approval and Management Criteria of Fireproof Structure
How to use
- Clean around the penetration area.
- Cut the fire protection foam pad [MG-1000] 25% larger than the opening and compress it tightly to ensure airtightness.
- Apply masking tape by paying attention to prevent fire sealant [MG-158ES] from staining the surrounding areas.
- Apply a fireproof sealant at a thickness of 3 mm on the fire protection foam pad construction site.
- Remove the masking tape thoroughly after applying it.
- Be careful of rain, dust and impact until the fireproof sealant is completely cured.
※ This data is the general product information provided to help consumers to work as much as possible.
Please contact us if you need any specific data or have inquiries about the product.