Fireproof Pipe Filling System
Fireproof filling structure system to prevent the spread of fire through the penetration area in the event of fire when pipes and ducts penetrate the wall or floor in the fire protection zone.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Ordinance No. 238 (2015. 10. 07) – Regulations about the criteria in evacuation and fireproof structure of buildings
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Notification No. 2016-416 – Approval and Management Criteria of Fireproof Structure
|MG-2000||MG-3000(Heat Insulation Material)||MG-158ES(Fireproof Expansion Sealant)|
|MG-2000||MG-3000(Heat Insulation Material)|
|MG-5000(Seratan)||MG-158ES(Fireproof Expansion Sealant)|
The type of filling applied varies based on the specification of pipe, so please refer to the test report.
Fireproof pipe filling system structure
|Penetration area||Material||Applicable size||System drawing||Component|
- Clean the area around the opening and work surface of the construction site prior to construction.
- Select and prepare a product that meets the specifications of the opening. (Installation location, inner diameter of pipe and opening)
- Compress fireproof filler MG-1000 or MG-2000 selected in accordance with the fire resistance test report through the gap.
- Apply MG-158ES thermal expansion fireproof sealant at a thickness of 3mm. Apply at a thickness of more than on the overlapping area in the work area.
- Install MG-3000 heat shield that meets the specifications, vertical side(bottom) on the top side and horizontal(wall) both sides.
- Install PE insulation and finished with aluminum tape.
※ This data is the general product information provided to help consumers to work as much as possible.
Please contact us if you need any specific data or have inquiries about the product.